Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Relay for Life Activities

This weekend I finally get to see the pictures I did with Miss Becky Book for her Erotic Women of Caledon Show. It's Saturday, and there are signs posted at just about every Caledon hub, and in my Club on the mainland-- so if you want to see me in my bloomers, this is your chance.

I'm also going to be helping Miss June Woz (I will never spell the rest of her name right without checking, alas) with her seedy Argentine tango night. And if there is one thing that I'm good at... it's inappropriate sexual innuendo. Or appropriate sexual innuendo, as the case may be.

That, and I absolutely love Evita, the Moulin Rouge (the movie, not the SL Island, I have entirely *other* feelings about *that* Moulin Rouge!) and the whole idea of the sexually and socially liberated women in an otherwise constrained society. *Snerks*
Maybe I just fancy myself that way because I haven't found the right man yet.

In the meantime, I took some pictures of June and myself planning her event. Prepare for the hot woman on woman tango action:


I call this one "Divas"



And this one looks like June is trying to Karate kick me, or something:

No comments: