Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow, so much for first life, never mind second...

Needless to say, with a real life toddler, just about to turn two, and the transition into his new home, and all of the transition for me, (and the fact that I suffered from CFS *before* the baby got here, but that's neither here nor there,) SL has been a bit on the backburner.

I pop in every couple of nights and check up with my friends, but haven't really been active with events and things as much as I'd like. I've even moved from my large parcel in Regency to a smaller one in Morgaine, where I've established a small personal residence.

I hope to get more active on the social scene, but a bit of a malaise has washed over me as I've been tired. Hopefully, second life will be around when I wake up and the terrible twos are over.

No comments: