Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Real Life "drama":
Adoption people called. I will find out within the next couple of days if this will be leading to a child and a hiatus. But that is my exciting real life news. I am on tenterhooks indeed.

As for Caledon, and the like...

The big event for me this past weekend was the Relay for Life Event in which I had my pictures taken by Miss Beck Book for the "Erotic Victorian" Photo Exhibition. They are currently on Display in Caledon Kintyre. There is one of me in my normal short hair, sitting in bloomers, looking away shyly with a fan. People seem to recognize that one better than the one next to it-- which is also me. I changed my hair to a longer one that I don't much use anymore. That one, however, shows off the custom rose tattoo on my back that I had made so many eons ago when I came to SL.

My favorite pictures from the event, I must say, are Genie Burton's. Hers are almost photorealistic, really show off the Erotic Victorian genre, and have this-- well, "je ne sais quoi" about them that make them *truly* erotic. I think part of it has to do with the fact that she is such an incredible photographer in SL as well; she knows how to work the camera.

The show will be up for awhile, so please go give to RFL and buy a copy of your favorite erotically posed model. Maybe even me :-P

No comments: