Friday, April 4, 2008

Real Life Quick Post

I'm still waiting for the call back. I spoke to my social worker to touch base last night and she said that she hadn't heard back anything yet and that the decision was taking some time. I have a feeling this means that we did not get it, or are a second choice, or something.
This waiting is a lot more difficult than the "indefinite vague waiting" that I was participating in before, so if I seem a bit distracted, that's probably why.

I probably shouldn't have broken down this wall, and told my friends in SL about it, but it's such a big part of everything right now, and so it's hard to put up that wall where it isn't. Unlike in other places in SL, where I am the wicked witch or whatever... Caledon is a place where I am more like myself than not, so it is hard to not mention the only thing that has been on my mind.

No comments: